Saturday 28 May 2016

Juice Plus+ Journey

 Making changes. 

Google Generated | BGPOLISH.BLOGSPOT.CO.UKSo some people may go through life being endlessly happy with the way they look and how feel about their body, I however am not one of those people. I am constantly making excuses for my weight and why I wont lose any, when in reality it is down to laziness and laziness alone. Most people wouldnt be bothered by the weight I carry, but somehow it always manages to bother me. Read on to find out what I plan to do about it. 
  Over the years I have tried to change my weight by calorie counting, diets and excercising more, but nothing seems to have stuck to me. I always seem to end up reaching for the bag of crisps. I have come to the conclusion recently that I need to be able to shift this weight, I am sick of being fat. Although everyones idea of what Fat looks like is different, I feel it, and so I need to do something to change this. 

Recently, I saw one of my facebook friends posting about Juice Plus+, and how amazing it is. And from the outside it almost looked too good to be true. I have spoken with other Juice Plus reps before, but never really clicked with them, I felt they were always about selling more products than actually helping me to find the best plan for me. 

Rachael was different, she completely understood my questions, and helped me to think of if I could make Juice Plus work for me. I decided to join in the end, and I have now started my detox before starting my plan at the end of the month.
 I suppose the problems I will incur will be cutting down on fizzy drinks. Its an addiction - and thats not good. I am llimiting myself to one per day, at least if I am not completely giving them up I wont feel as though I am missing out on anything. 

I will miss being able to grab something quick to eat like a sandwich from the shop etc. And I will miss most of the processed foods. But at the same time, I will have so much more to look forward to. I will be slimmer, healthier, and less tired. I won't find it a mission to do most simple things such as putting my socks on in the morning. And I will no longer be fat. 
Google Generated | BGPOLISH.BLOGSPOT.CO.UKAs with every diet there are going to be ups and downs, but everyone at JP has been saying how it is not a diet, but a lifestyle choice. And not to be disheartened by only losing a few pounds, because in reality, a few pounds off is better than putting it on! And to remember that sometimes when we don't lose anything, it is because we are toning our bodies into a fitter state, and muscle weighs more than fat. 
I am going to be talking on here alot of the things I am doing, my weightloss journey, JP products and anything else I feel will be helpful to make note of. I am writing this blog as much for myself as I am for you - I find it helps to make note of things, its easier to follow and to understand. I will also be sharing recipes for clean home cooked meals too!

I have taken my before photo's for comparison over the weeks, although I don't think I will be too happy to be posting these online until I can see the difference and be proud of what I have achieved, I have also taken my before mesurements and weight - even though I am not solely relying on the scales!

Well, im off to drink my bodyweight in water, I will be back tomorrow to share my first recipe! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thank you for reading my post and I would love to hear what you have thought of them! Although from 16 July 2014 I will no longer be accepting comments with links included. If you would like me to check out your blog then please get in touch via my contact page above.